The power and torque that modified 5.9L and 6.7 Cummins engines deliver can crack or even shatter the stock flex plate. The BD FleX-Plate is proven to handle over 2000 lb-ft of torque, or up to 3500 lb-ft with the addition of the BD Slip Eliminator shim kit! Featuring twice the material of the stock flex plate, these units are forged billet, precision-balanced and SFI approved for use in race application. Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement that can cause cracking, these units will fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter and affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap. The BD FleX-Plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit. Great for racing, towing or stock!
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap
- Great for racing, towing or stock!
- Reliably handle up to 2,000 lb-ft of torque or up to 3,500 lb-ft with addition of friction shims
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement caused by common zinc plating
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
Brand Name: BD Diesel
Engine: 5.9L Cummins 98.5-02 24-Valve
Suggested Product: 1071217X
Country of Origin: India
Emissions : Released
Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
Quantity of Each: 1
Package UOM: EA
Dimension: 17 x 16 x 2 inches
Weight: 13 lb